Need a Tile Repair Expert Near You? Call The Handyman Company Today
Tile is a great flooring option for a busy household, and yet a tile floor requires its fair share of repair and maintenance. Tile floors are prone to occasional chips and cracks, and although tile is an extremely durable material – particularly ceramic tile, due to its density – extensive exposure to water can loosen the tile as well as the grout beneath it.
At The Handyman Company in Tampa, FL, we have established a comprehensive process for the repair and installation of tile floors. The steps are as follows:
- Pre-Inspection – This allows your tile contractor to determine the main cause and also the extent of broken or damaged tiles.
- Finding the Cause – A thorough inspection will reveal a number of possible causes, such as a poor initial installation of the tiles, or grout that is outdated or incorrectly mixed. Cleaning products can also damage the grout and decrease the lifespan of the tiles.
- Remove and Reinstall – This step is simple. We will remove the old or damaged tiles and replace them with new ones. We recommend ordering more tiles than needed, just in case.
- Sealer – We will apply an infiltrating sealant for protection and ease of daily care.
- Maintenance – As your tile floor repair experts, we will gladly provide you with tips on how to keep your grout and tiles looking new and free of damage for years to come!