- The type of personal information that if collected from you through the website
- The choices available to you for how the data is used
- All security procedures in place to protect from misuse of the information.
- How any inaccurate information can be corrected
Information Collection & Use
http://www.the-handyman-company.com/ is the sole owner of all information collected on the website. We have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us through email or contact forms. http://www.the-handyman-company.com/ does not and will not sell or rent this information to anyone, under any circumstances.
http://www.the-handyman-company.com/ will only use the information to contact you regarding your comments on the contact form or email. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, unless it is necessary to fulfill your request. We will notify you upon doing so.
Your Control over the Information
If you would like any information on the data we collected from you, you can inquire about it at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website. You can request to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Correct any incorrect data.
- Ask us to delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about the use of your information.
http://www.the-handyman-company.com/ takes every precaution to protect your information. Sensitive information provided through the website is protected both online and offline.
Employees of The Handyman Company who need the information to perform their job are given access to your personal information. No other employees have access to it. All computers that store personal information are kept in a secure environment.