Salesman Position – Repair & Remodeling
Residential and Light Commercial repair and remodeling company seeks a motivated, proven in-home sales person to join our team.
We are looking for a motivated salesperson person to join our team to estimate residential & light commercial remodeling projects of all sizes. Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in residential construction sales.
We highly value our customers and as a result this position requires a professional with proven experience, a positive demeanor, strong work ethic and an unparalleled commitment to customer service. You must work well within a team environment.
Successful applicants will have prior in-home, sales experience or a proven sales track record that will correlate. Experience estimating carpentry, kitchen & bath remodels and all categories of residential remodeling is required.
This is a full time position and the right person should be able to begin earning on day one! Only motivated, hard working candidates need apply. Must have a reliable vehicle and be willing to drive to appointments servicing the Tampa Bay area.
Highlights of the position are:
- Absolutely no prospecting – our customers call us and we schedule appointments at their residence.
- Absolutely no cold calling – All leads are provided and company pays for 100% of marketing efforts and collateral material.
- Our customers call us and request our services. Your job is to meet our customer, estimate the work to be done, sell our services and manage the job through completion.
- Pre set appointments
- High closing rate on leads run
- Uncapped commissions
- Travel reimbursement
- Flexible hours
- First year earnings expectations for the right person should be minimum $40-$50k plus benefits. Compensation will be commissioned based on total sales.
- “This is a job that will press your time management skill more than your closing skills but we need to have people who excel in both areas: Getting deals done at the kitchen table and managing a full workload. Call us if you think you’re up to the task.”
The Handyman Company has serviced over 75,000 customers here in Florida since 1999 and we operate in 6 offices across the State. Our customer repeat and referral rate is over 50% which reflects in our commitment to customer satisfaction and excellence customer service. We service both the residential and commercial markets.
To learn more about us, take a few minutes and browse our web site. If you are interested in this Sales position, please email your resume to Go-Handyman@hotmail.com